OrigiNations is a non-profit organization created to support indigenous peoples and local communities in becoming effective protagonists in the protection and promotion of their natural and cultural heritage and in the defense of their rights. OrigiNations’ approach is based on a decades-long experience of collaboration with communities in the most varied environments in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Strengthening of civil society structures and empowerment of local actors
- Protection and promotion of indigenous cultures and traditional knowledge systems
- Community-based nature conservation
- Furthering of indigenous rights
- Improvement of livelihoods, health, and education, in accordance with traditional values
You can find our German website here.