Andes, Andahuaylillas, Peru:
- The facebook page of the group Qoriorqo: https://www.facebook.com/grupoqoriorqo/
- The exhibition catalogue the group produced with artists on the local quarry (in Spanish).
- The animated comic the group created for school children (in Spanish).
- A 10-minute video in which the youth group presents itself (in Spanish, with English subtitles).
Central Amazon, Oxapampa, Peru:
- The facebook pages of the two youth groups can be found here: EWA and EEK
- Video statements from the first workshop with Yánesha and Asháninka youth in October 2016 can be found here (in Spanish): https://vimeo.com/189323288
- A digital archive on cultural resources of the Yánesha can be found here (in Spanish).
- The facebook page of the digital archive can be found here (in Spanish).
Northern Amazon, Ampiyacu, Peru:
- A 4-minute video on our workshop in April 2016 can be found here.
- A short video on village life in Pucaurquillo.
San José, Guatemala:
Picture: Parked boots near Iquitos, Peru.